Friday, June 18, 2010

Everything Happens for a Reason

So, I've been on hiatus from blogging for a few months now. Real life was just too damn busy. Busy in a good way.
Just before Christmas, I was informed I'd be getting laid off in early 2010. Merry Christmas. Fa la la la la. So, since February I've been thoroughly enjoying just being Mama. Bobby and I have had such fun. Several trips to the beach. Storytime at the library. Lunches at Chik-Fil-A. Afternoons at the playground. I wouldn't trade anything for the one on one time we've shared. He made me happy every day and I've never laughed so much as I have with my silly boy.

In hindsight, losing my job was a blessing. I got 5 fantastic months with Bobby all to myself. Now, our lives have changed. Patrick Daniel aka "Brother" arrived on June 10, 2010. We're all doing great and Bobby is a wonderful big brother.

I'm hoping to blog more regularly and share some of the anecdotes of life with Bobby (and now Patrick too)!

No comments: