Monday, March 9, 2009

In a Galaxy Far Far Away...

My niece (and goddaughter) Aislinn told me this weekend that she found my old Princess Leia costume (with wig) in her attic. She was really into Star Wars as a little kid. Not the new movies either but the original, old school, Princess Leia bun hairdo trilogy. She even made up an interpretive dance set to the Star Wars theme--whenever I hear that music it makes me smile just thinking about it...

She dressed up as Luke Skywalker for Halloween one year. I got the Princess Leia costume to match. We had a lot of fun dancing around in my parent's living room in character.

However, one of the funniest things ever was that she thought Harrison Ford's character's name was Hans Olo. Priceless.

I hope someday Bobby has fun playing in character, and I'll make Aislinn come over and reprise her role...

No comments: