Monday, August 4, 2008

What Do I Need?

I've recently learned of a fun "search" to do online. Go to Google and search your name and the word "needs" (no quotations)...interesting results.
I ran my name search and here are the Top 10 results in order (with my own commentary):
Colleen needs
1. orgasms (hear that, Rob?!?!)
2. a vacation (always!)
3. help with a scholarship (wonder what I'll be studying)
4. a new computer (Sweet!--easier blogging days ahead!)
5. you and your commitment to improving your life (Sounds a little too "Dr. Phil" in my opinion)
6. to mind her own business (what? Am I too nebby?)
7. to leave town fast (damn! why didn't I renew my passport?)
8. time to think (about where to go when I leave town???)
9. to zip up her jumpsuit (Splat!)
10. support (So true. Thank you for taking the time to read my random ramblings!)

Just for shits and giggles, I did a search for Rob too...not as many results but here ya go:
Rob needs
1. love (hmmm...his #1 and my #1 seem to be compatible needs...)
2. a new blazer (ooh sexy)
3. a job (YES!...maybe he could get the new blazer in time for an interview)
4. new music (I must agree--too much classic rock on his playlist)
5. drugs (that's not good for anybody...)

No comments: