Friday, February 27, 2009

Jamming On My Way To Work

I typically listen to Howard Stern on Sirius during my morning commute to work. However, he is off on Fridays, and they just replay the best of the week. Today I switched over to "terrestrial radio" and scanned through the local stations when I heard "Chains of Love" by Erasure. I cranked the speakers and sang right along at the top of my lungs.

I haven't heard that song in awhile, and I haven't listened to an Erasure CD in forever...I forgot how awesome they are and how much I love their songs. It made me think that I need to put some more CDs in my car for some drive-time jam outs, I'm talking some old school Erasure, The Housemartins, Blondie, Beastie Boys and ???? I'm going to have to go check out my CDs and dust off some classics.

Now, for your listening and viewing pleasure--Erasure:

No comments: