Sunday, September 7, 2008

When is it MY turn?

Rob and I have had very different weekends...I think I need, no, I think I deserve a vacation, or at least a girl's night...

Friday Night:
Rob-went to the driving range then to a sports bar with his friend, Jason.
Me-put Bobby to bed, cleaned up the clutter in the house, and went to bed by 10.

Saturday:
Rob-went to a golf outing complete with drinks/steak dinner
Me-spent all day changing diapers (Bobby has a stomach bug) and cleaning clothes after the diapers didn't contain all the poop. Also went food shopping for the week at the evil empire Wal-Mart. Went to bed at 9:30.

Sunday:
Rob-went tailgating and then to the Steelers football game...
Me-again, spent the day changing diapers and doing laundry (Rob's included).

There is something that just doesn't seem right about this...

1 comment:

Irishembi said...

I don't know but if you figure out how to get your turn let me know.

I've been stnading here waiting for my turn on the swing set for seven years....