Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Farewell September

Fall, and especially early Fall, is my favorite season. Even when I was little, I loved this time of year even though most kids favored the Summer. I looked forward to school starting (Yes, I admit I am a nerdy dork) and getting to buy new school supplies, and new school shoes and starting a new year. In college, Fall was the time for great Notre Dame football Saturdays. Saint Mary's had so many trees and with the leaves changing and the cool, crisp air, it was such a beautiful time on campus.

Early Fall days with blue skies and big puffy clouds, sunshine but moderate temperatures and low humidity. Leaves starting to turn colors. That's Fall perfection. This September was an exceptionally good one in Western Pa. Lots of great days and minimal rainy ones.


No comments: