Sunday, October 5, 2008

Snip Snip

My baby got his first haircut *sniff-sniff*. There was great debate about when and where to get this done. Rob wanted him to go to a traditional barber. I wanted him to go to Charise's salon, and in particular to Linda who has been doing my hair since I was in my early teens. I won out, and we went to see Linda...
Here's the "Before"

It was a family affair with Rob and I both going, along with my sister and niece...
Rob was the paparazzo keeping the flash bulb going off in the kid's eyes...my sister, Erin (aka "Ee Ee") and niece, Aislinn (aka "Ya Ya") were there for moral support and as entertainment to keep Bobby distracted long enough for Linda to get the job done...and to make sure that I was distracted enough not to end up in tears in the salon!

Here's the "During":
In the end, I just had her clean it up and it wasn't styled into a little boy cut just yet...

No comments: